Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyTurboUSA Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
Welcome Guest Active Topics |

New England Patriots Perfections Options
HockeyKingMan
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 8:05:54 PM

The Patriots are now 14 - 0! Thier next 2 games are home againest the Miami Dolphins Sunday, 12/23, and at the New York Giants Saturday, 12/29. A PERFECT REGULAR SEASON could be in order. A PERFECT SEASON is my bet along with the New England Patriots 4th Super Bowl in 7 years. A DYNASTY. They will be "A DYNASTY" for many more years to come. Another 7 years is a real large possibility as well. Anyone care to challenge or elaborate?

Sponsor  

HockeyKingMan
#2 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2007 4:42:00 AM

The New England Patriots are now 15 & 0 with a 28 to 7 victory over the visiting Miami Dolphins. A PERFECT REGULAR SEASON is just 1-one more game away to play. That last game will be againest The New York Giants.

It should be a very good competitive game in the first half. But I feel the NEPatriots will ruin away with the game in the second half of the game. That last game will be played on Saturday evening, 12/29, @8:30pm, on the "NFL Network" only. I predict a 35 to 10 victory for The New England Patriots.

A PERFECT REGULAR SEASON for the NEPatriots of 16 wins and 0 losses. Then its off to the PLAYOFFS!
#3 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2008 2:49:38 PM

The New England Patriots are now 18 - 1!