Home  •  Forum  •  Blogs  •  E-Mail  •  Support Categories
MyTurboUSA Categories Finance Travel Real Estate Games Autos Entertainment
TNT
Thoughts and Things

Blog
This is my first time to do this and I'm not exactly sure about what I'm doing so be patient with me and eventually I may figure it out.
Comments
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 5:21 AM by
Nice start!
Monday, July 18, 2011 11:44 PM by pasqua
Actually I got side tracked by other things and haven't been back. Was thrilled to see a response since I don't know what I'm doing. However I am one of those kind of people who like to voice my opinion, exchange ideas, experiences and take some walks done memory lane. So I hope I can figure this out. I am excited.
Friday, July 22, 2011 12:20 AM by pasqua
Still at it.!
Friday, July 22, 2011 12:22 AM by pasqua
I'm getting really frustated with this blogging. But I will keep trying.
I wish I could do This, Blank Check Mr. OBAM-America
Monday, July 25, 2011 11:57 PM by Roy
The legislation also assumes creation of a special joint congressional committee to recommend additional savings with a guaranteed vote by Congress by the end of 2011. "MORE MONEY But Now" That same bill would have made $6 trillion in spending cuts in exchange for raising the debt limit.

Obama promised to veto that bill even before the House voted on it.

Each side offered accounts of secret maneuvering designed to put the other side in a poor light.

Democratic officials said Obama called Boehner on Saturday night, one day after the collapse of compromise talks, and offered to reduce his demand for new tax revenue by $400 billion.

In return, Obama said that he wanted Republicans to abandon their demand to cancel parts of the year-old health care law if future deficit cuts did not materialize. This official said Boehner rejected the proposal on Sunday.

Republicans disputed that account - and offered one of their own.

In their version of events, Reid agreed on Sunday night to a two-step approach to raising the debt limit that Obama has rejected.
We the people.!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:49 PM by pasqua
I am not that up on politics or double talk(One and the same). All I really know is how it affects me and my family. Once upon a time government was for the people by the people. No more. It is for the greedy, the corrupt and the morally lacking. It all depends on which side you are on, Not which party but the econimic side. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer and thats' the American way. I wonder, if all politicians from city to federal and every government in between took a 10% pay cut, reliquished their tax paid credit cards and all the other benefits, cut out all their states pork barrel projects, how much would that cut the debt.? Oh but ours is not to question why, ours is only to do or die.!